CCS2015 Video: National Perspectives and Update on Crowdfunding Regulations
What is CCS2015?
On March 3, 2015, the National Crowdfunding Association of Canada hosted the 1st annual 2015 Canadian Crowdfunding Summit at MaRS Discovery District in Toronto, Canada. The event sold out with over 300+ attendees, 50+ speakers, 12 live pitching & showcasing companies from Canada, the US, and abroad.
What's included in this Download?
Session: National Perspectives and Update on Crowdfunding Regulations (Format=mp4, Length=27 mins 39 secs)
Moderator: Brian Koscak, Vice Chair, PCMA and Partner, Cassels Brock and Blackwell LLP
- Matthew Atkey, Capital Markets Associate, Torys LLP
- Rick Whiler, Corporate Finance, Senior Accountant, Ontario Securities Commission
- Denise Morris, Compliance and Registrant Regulation, Legal Counsel, Ontario Securities Commission
SAVE almost 60% per video: CCS2015 VIDEO BUNDLE!
- Over 4hrs of video content (all morning and afternoon plenary sessions) plus access to the presentation decks (310 page PDF).
- Save almost 60% per video if you download the complete video set: Check it out now
Still have questions?
For more information please checkout the links below or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
CCS2015 Highlights Video: here
Photo Album: here
Storified article of #CCS2015 Tweet Stream: here
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR IN 2016!
National Crowdfunding Association of Canada
- 1 MP4